Founder & CEO Samantha Bedford
I have been fortunate to have started my career in the digital space close to the time of Google’s inception, over 15 years ago. I have run search campaigns in the days where you could see what your competitors were bidding on and bid 0.01c higher; to watching it evolve into the strategic approach it takes today in order to achieve a client’s goals. It’s also been interesting to see how it has become so scientific in that we need to use many factors in order to determine what blend of metrics are most important to achieve those goals and to optimize accordingly.
Display has also come far. I have been running display for longer than I have been running search; it’s interesting to see how display is starting to close in on the same practices we have been applying in the search space.
I am extremely passionate about the digital space; this passion shows when I am working on driving growth for my clients. I work hard to remain on top and develop my own cutting edge practices to ensure best-in-class innovative campaigns for all of the clients I work with.
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications and Media Management. I am a Microsoft AdXcellence Member and Google AdWords Professional. I am Google Analytics Individually Certified and received a WAA (DAA) UBC Award of Achievement in Web Analytics.
In addition to the above educational highlights I have also achieved key successes throughout my career:
- Drove the launch of SearchAdNetwork in 2003 (dba of Location3 Media)
- Spearheaded efforts to integrate a web analytics offering into Location3 Media’s services.
- Took responsibility of tracking system implementation, allowing us to offer attribution and path to conversion analysis and reporting
- Re-introduced Display Advertising
- Introduced Franchise PPC and Video
- Stevie Awards for Women in Business 2008 and 2011 – Top Female Business Executive Internationally Recognized
My greatest success however has been my involvement with Location3 Media’s growth to 85+ employees, from me being employee number 1. It has been a rewarding experience, from initiating new programs, developing leaders and mentoring the growth. This has been something I show great pride and humility on, and I would love to be a part of that journey for your company.