Display & Remarketing

Display & Remarketing

Although paid search is one of the best performing tools in the digital space, it only reaches 5% of the web. The remaining 95% is covered by display and social traffic.

The digital marketing funnel shows that only a small percentage of people that visit your site will actually end up taking the desired action. In many cases that number is around 2%.

Display advertising allows you to market your brand through visual, text and video formats, reaching your desired audience as they are browsing related content. There are dozens of display tactics from general display ads to search targeting and remarketing.

As cannabis marketers, we need to find the right blend of digital techniques to effectively drive new visitors but also keep your product or service top of mind.

Remarketing allows us to do just that. Many times people come to your site and show interest in your offering, however they get distracted and don’t end up completing the desired action. Remarketing allows us to reach that 98% again through display tactics to keep your product/service top of mind and persuade those users who are already familiar with your offering to revisit and complete what they started.

We work with a large group of partners that are either Cannabis endemic sites or traditional display networks and DSP’s (Demand Side Platforms) willing to partner with the Cannabis industry clients. Contact us today to learn more!

Display advertising opportunities available through Agency420:

Targeting options
  • Location
  • Device
  • Buying behavior
  • Content viewed
  • Age
  • Time of day
  • Income
  • Pages viewed
  • Keywords searched

 

Campaign Options
  • Search Retargeting
  • Site Retargeting
  • Location Based Retargeting – target ads based on where they have been
  • Keyword Contextual Targeting
  • Demographic Targeting
  • Situational Targeting based on location, activity and context

For details about how we approach a problem, our About Agency420 page covers our philosophy and testing methodology.